[Pdns-users] Problems with NAPTR records (Debian Sarge)

Duane duane at e164.org
Thu Mar 2 00:20:14 UTC 2006

Kostas Zorbadelos wrote:
> Hello to everyone.
> I am a newcomer to PowerDNS and I am interested in deploying it in an
> ENUM setup. The data need to be stored in an LDAP backend.
> I am running Debian Sarge and I installed the necessary packages. I am
> using SUN JES ldap server. I populated data for the appropriate zones
> and while I can get answers to queries about SOA or A records, I
> cannot get answers for NAPTR records that interest me.

We (e164.org) have used the debian sarge version of PDNS on our name
servers in the past without issue, but were using MySQL as the backend.

--

Best regards,
  Duane

http://e164.org - Because e164.arpa is a tax on VoIP

"In the long run the pessimist may be proved right,
     but the optimist has a better time on the trip."