[Pdns-users] Problem with pdns_recursor 3.1 and Java Jabberserver Wildfire

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Fri Jun 23 14:09:11 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 03:48:19PM +0200, Daniel Nauck wrote:

> today i changed from a public bind resolver to my own pdns_recursor 3.1.1.
> But from now on, my wildfire jabber server can't establish any
> server2server connection.

This is normal for 3.1.1, but you said you also tried with rc2. However, for
some days the rc2 on http://svn.powerdns.com was actually not rc2, but an
intermediate version that still contained the ANY bug.

Can you double check you downloaded
http://svn.powerdns.com/3.1.2-rc1/pdns-recursor-3.1.2-rc1.tar.bz2

The RPM and DEB were also of that intermediate version, the correct versions
are:
http://svn.powerdns.com/3.1.2-rc1/pdns-recursor-3.1.2rc1-2.i386.rpm
and
http://svn.powerdns.com/3.1.2-rc1/pdns-recursor_3.1.2-rc1-2_i386.deb