[Pdns-users] pdns_server won't start at reboot on freebsd 6.1

Marko Kobal marko.kobal at email.si
Tue Jun 6 12:19:57 UTC 2006

Hi,

> It appears something else is wrong. Usually the MySQL socket file is in
> /tmp and named mysql.sock. Yours is named mysql_system.sock ??? What's
> that about ? Did you change the name in the my.cnf file ?

Yep - I'm running two MySQL deamons, the "system" deamon on port 3306 with socket named /tmp/mysql_system.sock and another one for "non-system" stuff on port 3310 with socket named /tmp/mysql_hosting.sock. PDNS is configured to connect via /tmp/mysql_system.sock.

Is there any problem with this?

--
Kind regards, Marko Kobal.