[Pdns-users] Bug tracking?

Darren Gamble darren.gamble at sjrb.ca
Fri Jun 30 20:35:50 UTC 2006

Good day,

I am just trying to figure how to utilize the bug tracker ("Trac") on the PowerDNS wiki page.  I have been unable to find any way to actually create a new ticket.

I note that the wiki has a "Login" feature (perhaps logging in allows one to create a ticket?), but, I am also unable to find any link or documentation on registering an account.

We've found a few issues that don't have tickets opened for them- we just want to make sure they get tracked and resolved.

Thanks!

Darren Gamble
Planner, Regional Services
Shaw Cablesystems GP