[Pdns-users] SQL Query

Richard Mayhew - Nashua Broadband RichardM at nashuabroadband.com
Wed Jun 14 05:25:13 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'd like to know if it's possible to modify the PDNS SQL query so that I
can check if the domain is suspended on our systems or still active.

I.e. In the database there is a field "STATUS" which is set to "1" for
active or "0" for inactive. If a client has his domain suspended for
what ever reason, we can change this field to read 0 and his entries
will no longer be available. Once the domain is re-instated, the status
is updated again to 1 and all is well. This saves having to move the
data to a temp table or remove it completely. I can then add another
field for a date at which it was suspended and go through the DB and
remove all suspended domains/records after a certain date.

Regards

Richard