[Pdns-users] Pdns dynamic source?

Wei Zhang wzhang at transaria.com
Fri Jan 27 22:18:46 UTC 2006

Thanks for your response.
I finally managed to get it to work, 2.9.19+oracle 10g loading goracle
backend, need to dig deep into the source, modify the makefile here and
there though.
The original configure was made for oracle 9i, the g++ options need to
be changed accordingly.

It's also worth noticing that the following setting will pop out pages
of undefined reference err:
pdns_server_LDFLAGS =  ../modules/goraclebackend/goraclebackend.o
../modules/goraclebackend/soracle.o
-L/home/oracle/product/10.2.0.1/admin/lib -lclient10 -lclntst10
-rdynamic -ldl  -pthread

Use "-lclntsh" will solve the problem, I don't real know what's the
difference, just read this through a google search, a guy have the
similar problem building something else.

Have to say it's hard to find the oracle backend build/config
documentation online. But it works fine once you figure out how to
handle it.

Thanks again.