[Pdns-users]

Jeremy May jeremy at rootservices.net
Thu Jan 26 17:04:51 UTC 2006

That all looks right to me here is my tables i use

--
-- Table structure for table `domains`
--

CREATE TABLE domains (
  id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
-- Table structure for table `records`
--

CREATE TABLE records (
  id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,

now i have modified mine abit to allow for some other things to happen but
that is just me... what you have should work ...

-- Jeremy May
jeremy at rootservices.net
Root Services
http://www.rootservices.net

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose
to others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please
delete this communication from your system. Failure to follow this
process may be unlawful. Thank you for your cooperation.

-- Jeremy May
jeremy at rootservices.net
Root Services
Web hosting at an affordable price.