[Pdns-users] STL exception still

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Sun Jan 22 16:09:29 UTC 2006

On Sun, Jan 22, 2006 at 10:47:44AM -0400, Valcu Gheorghe wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to point out that even after I compiled and run from -HEAD
> STL exception still occurs.
>
> Should I just give up and waite for the new release?

Valcu,

the problem is awaiting time for me to reproduce it. I thought all leaks had
been plugged, but apparently not, or at least not on FreeBSD.

If you want to help, try to get Valgrind going, start the recursor under
valgrind, send some packets, and terminate, it will tell you where the leaks
are.