[Pdns-users] Recursor crashes

Tobias Orlamuende t.orlamuende at webspace4you.ch
Thu Dec 21 10:37:02 UTC 2006

Thanks for the link. I installed it on the 2nd server and give it a try until this evening. If it works, it will also be installed on the 1st one.
Can/will you provide also .deb's for the authoritative server in a current version?

Since on one machine the "old" recursor still run, I would like to know some details you mentioned to give concerning the "error". Personally for me it looks like an attack or so, but I got no clue where to have a look for that. So until this evening I would have the chance to investigate it, if I could get some more infos.

TIA

Tobias