[Pdns-users] Effective Round Robin without lowering Cache values?

Augie Schwer augie.schwer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 02:11:33 UTC 2006

PowerDNS does a great job of caching queries and packets, with the
exception of where Round Robin records are concerned. I would love to
see Round Robin type requests be answered in a less deterministic
fashion but without lowering the cache values and thus caching less of
the requests I actually want to cache.

Is there a way to do this? Is PowerDNS already doing this and I'm just
not seeing it?

--
Augie Schwer    -    Augie at Schwer.us    -    http://schwer.us