[Pdns-users] Failed to execute mysql_query, perhaps connection died? Err=1: MySQL server has gone away

Derrik Pates demon at devrandom.net
Sat Aug 26 21:43:46 UTC 2006

Andreas Sokov wrote:
> I have also one problems with connection to MySQL server :
> and this trouble affects on register domains,

> What you think or may be you realy know what is my problems ?
> how i can stablize this situation ?

I strongly suggest you read the documentation (at
http://doc.powerdns.com/). What you describe sounds like you have a
faily short MySQL connection timeout. If this is not the case, you need
to look at the MySQL server logs, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that
your connection timeout is just very short.

--
Derrik Pates
demon at devrandom.net