[Pdns-users] Is it possible to un-resolve a domain?

Richard McLean richard at golivehost.com
Tue Aug 22 06:50:08 UTC 2006

At 7:33 AM +0200 22/8/06, Richard Mayhew - Nashua Broadband wrote:
>Another option is to follow the route I took, where you can add an
>additional field in to the database table, for a status of the domain.
><snip>
>I did send out an example config etc, some time ago on the list..

So you did, many thanks, I read it at the time and still have that
email here (subject is gmysql-basic-query). It's great, but
doesn't quite fit for this one, as we're looking using it to un-resolve
external domains rather than internal. Adding without the records
will likely be easier to manage and use less resources. Thanks!

--

cheers,
Richard