AW: [Pdns-users] Subversion

Simon Pearce sp at http.net
Tue Aug 8 09:36:36 UTC 2006

I just wanted to make sure i am using the latest available version. Because i was having memory problems with the 2.9.20-r1 ebuild from Gentoo. I am now using the latest snapshot PDNS 2.9.21-svn.20060412.686 without any major problems. The only thing i was wondering is there any way of getting rid of these messages:

Received a malformed qdomain from 217.237.xxx.xxx, 'http://www.x-devils.com': dropping

Simon