[Pdns-users] New management system

Dave Taylor davetaylor at frontiernet.net
Wed Aug 2 18:28:20 UTC 2006

Currently, there is no online demo.  But that, along with some sort of
mailing list, is something we'd like to get put together soon.  Once that
happens, I will be sure to update the wiki on the BountySource site.

And by the way, thanks to Bert for correcting the link in my original post.
It should have been https://webdns.bountysource.com/ .

Dave