[Pdns-users] Allow transfer for One zone

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Thu Apr 6 14:19:49 UTC 2006

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 11:10:17AM +0200, Joyce LAMBERT wrote:
> I want power DNS to allow transfer one ip for one zone.

So do I.

> I can make one ip to transfer all zone in the pdns.conf but i like to
> configure this in database (mysql) tu allow only for one zone.

We're currently busy with some other (recursor) work. There is a patch
floating around, please open a ticket on wiki.powerdns.com to remind us to
merge or adapt it.

I should note that the recursor work is being paid for, which helps us set
priorities.

We'll work on the per-zone IP access when the recursor work is about done.

Thanks.