[Pdns-users] Poweradmin issues

Christopher Arnold chris at arnold.se
Thu Sep 22 15:27:07 UTC 2005

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005, Bo Rising Rasmussen wrote:

> It is because you are using php5, I had the same error. Installed a static
> version of php4 for that vhost, and it ran perfectly.

A good hint. I downgraded tp php4 and things work much better now.

But i still get complaints from pear here and there...

seq_update.php: Fatal error: Call to undefined method DB_result::getCode()
in /usr/local/share/pear/PEAR.php on line 505

When adding user in users.php:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method DB_result::getCode() in
/usr/local/share/pear/PEAR.php on line 505

Etc etc.

I guess i didnt manage to clear away everyting from php5...

Any more hints before i get desperate and reinstall the whole machine?

Btw. Could you give some info about how you built the static version of
php4?

 	/Chris