[Pdns-users] Poweradmin issues

Christopher Arnold chris at arnold.se
Thu Sep 22 03:49:05 UTC 2005

(Excuse me for bringing up poweradmin issues here. If there is another
forum i shouls use please direct me there.)

Hi all,

im trying to install poweradmin on FreeBSD 5.4 from ports. Everything
seems to go ok untill install.php prints:

"Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_PORTABILITY_DELETE_COUNT - assumed
'DB_PORTABILITY_DELETE_COUNT' in /usr/local/share/pear/DB/mysql.php on
line 822

Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_PORTABILITY_DELETE_COUNT - assumed
'DB_PORTABILITY_DELETE_COUNT' in /usr/local/share/pear/DB/mysql.php on
line 822

Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_PORTABILITY_DELETE_COUNT - assumed
'DB_PORTABILITY_DELETE_COUNT' in /usr/local/share/pear/DB/mysql.php on
line 822

Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_PORTABILITY_ERRORS - assumed
'DB_PORTABILITY_ERRORS' in /usr/local/share/pear/DB/mysql.php on line 879

Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_ERROR_CONSTRAINT_NOT_NULL - assumed
'DB_ERROR_CONSTRAINT_NOT_NULL' in /usr/local/share/pear/DB/mysql.php on
line 881

Fatal error: Call to undefined method DB_result::getCode() in
/usr/local/share/pear/PEAR.php on line 505"

Has anyone run into this?

Coould this be related to the fact that im using php 5.05?

 	/Chris