[Pdns-users] Trouble to AXFR Domains from bind to pdns

ueli heuer ueli at heuer.org
Wed Sep 21 13:02:36 UTC 2005

Hi,

Since I have updated th Pdns from 2.9.16 to 2.9.18 (from the
debian sid packages) I see following errors  in the syslog files:

AXFR started for 'example.ch', transaction started
No question section in packet from ::, rcode=0
Unable to AXFR zone 'example.ch': resolver: unable to parse packet of 57 bytes
Aborting possible open transaction for domain 'example.ch' AXFR

Did I miss something as I upgraded or is there somwhere an error?

Kind Regards
 Ueli

--
I'm sorry, boss forgot system password