[Pdns-users] hints-file format

Frank Louwers frank at openminds.be
Sun Nov 20 10:09:46 UTC 2005

On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 04:46:32PM +0100, bert hubert wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 02:31:27AM +1100, Peter Fern wrote:
> > How difficult would it be to support a scheme similar to the djbdns
> > 'root/servers/' list of NS to query on a per tld basis, for example we
> > currently use:
>
> Not something we are planning to add, I'm afraid, there is not a lot of
> demand for this feature, and a lot of public demand for other things.

I second that demand! We use (under a bit of RIPE presure) quite a lot
of RFC1918 space for internal stuff (vpn connections, but also non-VRRP
ip-addresses of the routers, switches, ...). It would be very nice to be
able to resolve those!

Kind Regards,
Frank Louwers

--
Openminds bvba                www.openminds.be
Tweebruggenstraat 16  -  9000 Gent  -  Belgium