[Pdns-users] pdns can do this ,how to set?

huang mingyou therods at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 06:06:35 UTC 2005

hello,list.
     I have a big test private network,so I want use powerdns manage
the computer's name but not /etc/hosts.
     And every client computer set the name server to the powerdns
server,if the client want search a domain that exist in the powerdns
database then use the powerdns's result,if no in the database then
search from a public name server but not root name servers. how to set
it? use
pdns-recursor can do this ?
    Please help me!

                             hmy