[Pdns-users] Slave domains on Windows / Access

Mike Clay mclay at ttsauto.com
Thu May 12 20:53:11 UTC 2005

Using pdns on Windows with MS Access database - it says Slave is Working (experimental) - i created the domains table using the scripts for mysql and i set 'slave=yes' in my .conf file, but when is start, it gets near starting and then says :

Communicator thread died because of error: GSQLBackend unable to retrieve list of slave domains:
Could not execute query.
godbc Connection succesful
Done launching threads, ready to distribute questions

then it stops, and return to to dos prompt..

I cant find anywhere to tell me what to set for using the domains table in the windows/odbc version, its not described anywhere that i can see..

appreciate any help.