[Pdns-users] Dynamic DNS

Kristof Hardy kristof.hardy at catsanddogs.com
Tue Mar 8 21:11:59 UTC 2005

Radek Hladik wrote:
> Yes, I can publish my scripts. I've placed them at
> http://bearbone.twobears.cz/radek/dynpowerdns/distrib.tgz . I will be
> happy if you find them useful and if someone would like to improve them

As told before, very useful. Here's the modification I (tried to) made
to have it work on my mysql. (I used adodb because i needed to rewrite
anyhow)

Maybe you can test it on postgresql dbase, I think all you need to
change is the dbtype in the config file.

http://debian.catsanddogs.com/pddns_2005030801.tgz

It's very simple, lots of errors I guess. And surely lots of corrections
are needed in the php code.. But I'm still learning so don't shoot me :-)

Some idea's while writing about it..
1, place authentication of "DDNS"-users in mysql-table
2, maybe make it compatible with "existing" dyndns(.org)-clients if possible
3, create webinterface for login/editing.

Cheers.
Kristof