[Pdns-users] PowerDNS Express EU Servers Down

Nicholas Blasgen squidy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 15:20:29 UTC 2005

I *just* got on this mailing list so maybe this is already being
discussed.  The PowerDNS Express servers (dns-eu1, dns-eu2, mail-eu1,
mail-eu2) are pingable but I can't connect to any service on them.  If
I try connecting at port 25 (SMTP) then it fails, and if I try doing a
DNS query off them it also fails.  Anyone know what's going on with
PowerDNS?  I've never had this kind of an issue with PowerDNS at all!

--

/Nick