[Pdns-users] Dynamic DNS

Radek Hladik pdns-user.conf at bearbone.twobears.cz
Tue Mar 1 10:24:33 UTC 2005

I've made simple php script on server, which is called by wget (or curl,
links, lynx,...) on client via URL:
https://user:pass@myserver/dyndns.php . PHP script verifies username and
password (very simple) and adds IP of connecting user to records table
(the record name is found via username). It's pretty straighforward and
took cca 1 hour to implement, test and get working :)

Radek