[Pdns-users] Recursor process terminates

Kees Monshouwer km at monshouwer.com
Wed Jul 20 14:00:12 UTC 2005

Version 2.8.18 and compiled with gcc-3.4.3.
After a little more investigation it looks like the TCP code is having a
hard time when there are a lot of long pending requests. I'm not 100% shure
about this.
The svn version for the kde lookup problem also had this problem and the
2-9-2005 cvs version runs flawless.

Kees