[Pdns-users]

Michoel Kazen michoel at roytechmedia.com
Mon Jul 18 15:28:34 UTC 2005

I apologize. I had that in the e-mail, I must have overwritten it when I
pasted the syslog message...

I am running PDNS 2.9.17 with the gmysql backend on RH9. Custom
compiled, with no special options and I have no idea what can be causing
this. Suddenly in the middle of the day, it faults and gives me the dump
and fails to restart -- unless I manually do so. I've been scratching my
head, doing some traces, but I can't see of anything which causes this.

Thanks again and I do appreciate the help-
Michoel