[Pdns-users] PTR Records on /27

Richard McLean richard at golivehost.com
Sun Jul 10 22:56:50 UTC 2005

At 12:15 AM +0200 11/7/05, Tim Korves wrote:
>why should there be a typo, if I imported it from a running bind?
>There is _no_ typo...

Tim, I realize that you are probably frustrated, but everyone here
is just here to help, and is trying to help. If you don't give any
solid details of the current setup, configuration or details of the
zones themselves, how is anyone supposed to help?

Maybe pdns does it differently to bind? Maybe the import missed
a needed aspect of the zone, who knows. This does work in pdns,
but yours isn't working, so there's likely something wrong there.

--

cheers,
Richard