[Pdns-users] Dnscache and PowerDNS RPM's Installed

lonnie at outstep.com lonnie at outstep.com
Sun Jul 3 12:47:47 UTC 2005

Also, a little more information to help.

I have 2 IP's in the same server to get started and the manual says
to copy the pdns to a new name in the init.d.

Does some one have an example of the configurations that I need to
get set up as I do not know where in the manual to pick up based
upon the static rpm.

Thanks again,
--
Lonnie Cumberland