[Pdns-users] Recursive behaviour, and slaving.

Chris Murton chris at areti.net
Tue Jul 5 15:12:39 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have a number of slave zones set up in a MySQL backend which are
working fine... unless my recursor also has an authoritative zone for it.

I've set allow-recursion-override to on, yes, no and off, lazy-recursion
to yes and no and tried every possible combination I could think of.

Can someone give me a point in the right direction? The only way it
seems to give me it's own contents instead of looking recursively is
when the recursor is disabled.

Thanks,
Chris.

--