[Pdns-users] Mac OS X Support

bert hubert ahu at ds9a.nl
Wed Jan 19 07:11:40 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 02:51:32PM +1100, Richard McLean wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone is working on Mac OS X support for
> pdns? If not, if there's anyone out there with the capabilities
> who'd be willing to take it on, please contact me with an
> idea of what the costs would be to have you take on the
> project. Thanks!

This requires access for us to a root account on an OS X machine. I've been
offered less capable accounts but it was too much hassle. I need to be able
to fiddle with toolchains, install software etc etc.

I'm more than willing to support OS X (it is not a lot of work: it has been
done before), but I need infrastructure.

Alternatively, somebody might take up this work. There are parts of powerdns
that I don't maintain but merely accept patches for.