[Pdns-users] Recursor starting automatically from init.d?

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Mon Jan 3 05:06:17 UTC 2005

I'm using the pdns-static-2.9.16 RPM which I believe I got from Powerdns.com
(rpm -qi shows a build host of d800.ds9a.nl). I just started using
pdns_recursor and was wondering if there is a way to automagically start
pdns_recursor from /etc/init.d/pdns at the same time pdns_server is launched.

Thanks,
   SJS

Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) / sjsobol at JustThe.net
Apple Valley, California     Nothing scares me anymore. I have three kids.