[Pdns-users] windows version

bert hubert ahu at ds9a.nl
Thu Feb 3 10:51:40 UTC 2005

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 12:47:03PM +0200, Geoff wrote:
> I'm using pdns on Windows 2000, and I also experience frequent
> crashes. But the most recent windows binary available for download
> is 2.9.15 - very old! Anyone know when a more recent version might
> become available?

When we get a volunteer, I'm afraid. There are three ways for this to
improve:

1) Michel Stol gets more time and/or enthusiasm (he is currently busy
   studying)

2) We get a new windows person / volunteer

3) Somebody ports PowerDNS to gcc/MINGW. I'm prepared to compile on windows,
   but I'm not prepared to buy visual c++. An easy way for windows people to
   get started with gcc/mingw is 'dev-c++'
   http://www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html - a single 12 megabyte file to
   download.