[Pdns-users] my own zones like .loc

nova novaflare at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 20:56:36 UTC 2005

i was wondering how to set up my own zone say i want to have
router.loc take me to 192.168.0.1 how would i go about doing this i
have some understanding of a name cname etc i just need to know how to
add this to powerdns if possible. If not i could simply so as i am
currently and use my host file so no big deal if i cant do it at this
momment just consider this a wish for a feture in a later version.

And im sure i missed somethign about this very thing in the docs. Im
running it on windows xp pro non service with pdns.exe and
pdns_recursor.exe