[Pdns-users] Pipe back-end issue

Xavier Spriet xavier at netmon.ca
Sun Aug 7 23:30:47 UTC 2005

I am currently in the process of writing a python script to use as a
pipe back-end for PowerDNS.

The script works well when I test it from command-line and it seems to
comply with the pipe back-end API documented on the PowerDNS website,
however while running inside PowerDNS, every time the script tries to
'print' anything (I also tried with python -u and sys.stdout.write(str)
and sys.stdout.flush()), I get a broken pipe error during the flush()
operation.

Has anyone encountered this issue? Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Xavier