[Pdns-users] Dynamic DNS

Etienne Ledoux etienne at unix.za.org
Wed Apr 20 07:35:39 UTC 2005

I've also written a simple perl daemon listening on a port. which does exactly
the same thing. I'm no programmer so the script could probably be improved a
lot. If anyone is interested I'll gladly share it. Just don't laff at my
code. I'm still learning. But so far it works and we have a few clients using
it without any problems.

e.