[Pdns-users] pdns / gmysql / use of change_date

Harald Kapper hk at kapper.net
Tue Sep 21 21:32:04 UTC 2004

hi
as I once again wandered the sources - I don't see any use of the field
'change_date' in the suggested gmysql-records-table - so is it there for
legacy-reasons?

or are there any objections against simply dropping it?

thx + regards,
Harald Kapper, icq# 36178328         kapper.net, inc.
managing director, owner,            loeblichgasse  6
chief executive officer              1090 vienna, .at
tel +43 1 3195500-0, fax +43 1 3195502, hk at kapper.net
It's definitely stupid...

>to quote what you refer to afterwards :-)
harald kapper, 16th August 2004 (annoyed by wrong-quotes)