[Pdns-users] Re: Seriious bug with PowerDNS and sql server dropping.

Evan Hoff evan at evanshost.com
Mon Sep 13 14:40:14 UTC 2004

Yes, I've noticed this too.  My setup includes placing the database on
another machine (for load purposes).  I've noticed that if there is any
hiccup on the database server (or a reboot), that pdns won't bring itself
back online after the database is available again.  Pdns chokes until it is
restarted.

It would be great if there were a workaround for this.

Evan