[Pdns-users] Zone Forwarders and LDAP backend

Dave Harrison David.Harrison at sensorynetworks.com
Fri Sep 24 03:52:33 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to pdns, but I've gone over the docs and googled
around a bit, and I can't find anywhere that describes a way to
configuring pdns to do zone forwarding (specifically when you're using
the ldap backend - although other solutions are welcome too ;-)

Does anyone know if or how it can be done ?

cheers
Dave

--
Dave Harrison, Systems Administrator, Sensory Networks
    email:          David.Harrison at sensorynetworks.com
    phone:          [W] +61-2-8302-2700
    fingerprint:    E29F 2D6A FA27 5B0B B429  F8D3 5318 22D6 E775 2241