[Pdns-users] simple questions from newcomer to powerDNS

jr jr at save-ferris.com
Wed Nov 17 20:37:04 UTC 2004

New user of powerdns here. Read through most of the docs
and I just have a few very basic questions.

1-What is the recommended way to build dns zones with this
server???

2-I see there is a poweradmin web gui. Is there any other
graphical tool for creating dns zones??

3-Is there a curses based tool for administering zones??

4-Will powerdns read bind zone files directly???

5-How do people manage dns zones on this server without
poweradmin???

6-Does anyone know if there is commercial support for this
product???

Thanks in advance.
-JR