[Pdns-users] Allowing secondary DNS server

Marc mvdgeijn at xs4all.nl
Sun May 16 11:03:29 UTC 2004

In addition to my first post:

I think I found out how he did this redirect: the previous provider is advertising the bHosted.nl DNS servers (ns1.bhosted.nl and ns3.bhosted.nl) by setting these DNS servers in the NS records. Is this an allowed and supported configuration as the root servers are still advertising the DNS servers of the previous provider?

Kind regards,
Marc