[Pdns-users] Contracted Support

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Wed May 12 17:46:02 UTC 2004

Barry Bourdage wrote:
> I have sent some E-Mails via the support page, inquiring about
> contracted support. Does anyone have the valid E-mail address or phone
> number.

I have no reason to believe the WHOIS information isn't accurate. I note that
this thread just started earlier today (according to my mail server's
timestamps), but Bert is typically very responsive and you should (at the very
least) hear from him today. I'm surprised he didn't answer the prior emails you
sent from the website. If you didn't, there's probably a good reason...

**SJS (Not associated with Powerdns BV in any way except as a user of the software)

--
JustThe.net Internet & New Media Services, Apple Valley, CA   PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) / sjsobol at JustThe.net