[Pdns-users] PDNS TTL not working.

Jonathan Levesque jon at point2.com
Tue May 4 16:51:55 UTC 2004

I'm wondering if someone can help me sort out the following problem.

Of the thousands of records that we host using PDNS, some have TTL's of
60 min while others have 7 days.  For some reason, and this happens
often, when we take down our pdns servers for maintenance within minutes
external resolution begins to fail.  I know prior to migration when we
were using Microsoft DNS server the TTL's we're properly replicated and
we didn't see this problem.

I'm sure we're not accurately configured so if someone could point that
out to us we would be eternally grateful.

Thanks,

Jon