[Pdns-users] PDNS problem: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Roderick Groesbeek powerdns at roderick.triple-it.nl
Wed Mar 10 22:55:36 UTC 2004

Wouter,

Are you using your Mysql database for other purposes?
If so, could you check/confirm that you don't reach your Maximum # mysql
processes.
("show processlist")

Vriendelijke Groet,

Roderick
--
Pettemerstraat 12A                                  T r I p l e
1823 CW Alkmaar                                         T