[Pdns-users] I'm so embarrassed....

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Fri Mar 26 18:36:56 UTC 2004

I can't believe I did this - I set the serial number on one of my zones to
greater than 2147483647 - and now I have a problem - if I increment the serial,
it still shows up as 2147483647.

The TTL on the records on the zone in question is set low - can I get away with
resetting the serial to a lower number and forcing my secondaries to do a reload?

--
JustThe.net Internet & New Media Services, Apple Valley, CA   PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) / sjsobol at JustThe.net