[Pdns-users] disabling a domain

Duck Computing sales at duckcomputing.com
Tue Jun 22 11:59:36 UTC 2004

The cache is only about 15 seconds isn't it? What kind of backend are you
using, if MySQL does it include a clause to check that the domain actually
exists or does it just go ahead and grab it from the records table? I don't
usually mess about with PDNS that much regarding disabling domains.

Duck Computing - "The cheaper the better, for everyone"
Consumer Enquiries/Sales: (0845 430 9862)
B2B Sales/Purchasing: (0870 950 4531)
Fax: (0870 950 4532)