[Pdns-users] Internal redirect

PurpleOnyx purpleonyx at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 23:01:50 UTC 2004

I am running NAT with a web server internally
(192.168.0.0/24 range).  When an external user, and
internal user query the DNS records, it returns the
external IP address as it should, for all to function
properly.

Is there a way that I can force PDNS to return a
specific IP address (192.168.0.200) if the dns query
is initiated from one of the internal IP ranges?
Someone mentioned previously that Bind has "views" or
something along those lines.  Was wondering if PDNS
had something similar?