[Pdns-users] PDNS FrontEnd

Bob Eckert Jr bobjr at nanc.com
Fri Jul 23 13:39:45 UTC 2004

Ken:

I haven't found many problems with the last update from PowerAdmin.
Aside from the bad idea of having SQL spit back to the end user, its
remarkably decent code.  We use it here to manage approximately 4000
domains with approximately 350 individual users.

What's broken in the code?  I'm not the maintainer of the package.  I'm
just genuinely interested.

Best,

-Bob Eckert Jr.
 North American Networks Corporation