[Pdns-users] Mysql backend, supermaster / superslave, receving NOTIFY from bind9.2.1 not working

Huxley [JAC] huxley at thejediacademy.net
Wed Jan 14 20:13:10 UTC 2004

Well, lets see what we can find out. Is there any other info, other than
what Ive posted you can submit?

What OSs are you using?

I'm using redhat on the 'secure10' server, and Debian on 'nsm'

tell me what versions you have of everything too, did you compile from
scratch, or use an rpm/deb package?

We'll get this :)

-Huxley