[Pdns-users] Possible bug in powerdns logging

Michael Reynolds wshs at delinked.us
Wed Jan 14 02:14:49 UTC 2004

bert hubert wrote:

> Please please please check the mailinglist archives before posting.
> http://www.powerdns.org

Please accept my apology.  As the archive has no real search mechanism,
I was scouring the logs for what I thought was a bug relating to
logging, since the enormous logs is what sent up the red flag.  Had I
searched for resource related issues, I would have found the answer
rather quickly.

> On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 04:05:13PM -0500, Michael Reynolds wrote:
(<crap which resulted in the 2<<31)