[Pdns-users] PowerDNS port for OpenBSD.

Tomasz Pajor t.pajor at ippartners.pl
Sat Jan 24 19:00:59 UTC 2004

Hello,

I want to announce that there is new PowerDNS port for OpenBSD.
It's build with gcc3, and has MySQL and PostgreSQL flavors.
Recursor is not available because OpenBSD doesn't support
set/get/swapcontext.
I have send a message to OpenBSD developers, so we will see about that.

About stability, what can I say, it works quiet stable, didn't have a
coredump or anything else for about 15 days now.

Testers needed, i didn't test the PostgreSQL flavor, so if you could test
the port and let me know for any problems/suggestions I will be grateful.

You could find the port on my webpage :

http://ippartners.pl/~tomekp/

Have fun. :)

--